Assistant Management Accountant
15 Month Interim Position
A marketing leading international business are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to become part of the team. Due to new innovations of cutting edge technology and designs this business are storming the market and looking to expand.
The role is ideal for someone with solid experience in processing of transactions and have assisted with management accounts preparation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Credit control, credit risk and aged debt analysis
* Responsible for managing the sales ledger and coordinating with sales teams
* Processing purchase ledger invoices
* Working across a group of companies assisting the Management Accountants
* Responsible for intercompany account reconciliations including bank, cashbook and balance sheets
* Maintain the P&L and account analysis for multisite locations
* VAT and Corporate TAX reporting and compliance
* Involvement with assignments and project work
* Ideally you will have qualifications towards AAT/CIMA/ACCA
* Management accounting exposure and experience
* Solid experience in transactional accounts
* Good use of accounting systems (SAP/Kerridge desirable) and Excel
* Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
What's on Offer:
* Internal and external training
* Opportunity to develop accountancy skills
* Company bonus scheme
* Friendly and experienced team
* Holidays + Bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Free onsite parking
To be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word and click APPLY NOW!
Accounts Assistant/ Assistant Accountant/ Management Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.