Temp Assistant Lettings Officer
start asap for 3 months
based Old Trafford
Previous experience of this role in a Housing Association is essential.
* To support the Lettings Officers and Lettings Manager in the delivery of the Group's policies and procedures for housing allocations, common housing register, nominations, transfers and exchanges and any other policy and procedure relevant to housing allocations
* To support the effective working relationships with key partners such as Local Authorities, Choice Based Lettings teams and other key agencies
* To promote and ensure high re-let standards on all void properties, ensuring high level of compliance and income maximisation.
* To carry out administration of all aspects of lettings working with the Customer Communications Team (including terminating and allocating properties)
* To support the Lettings Officers and Lettings Manager to liaise with contractors and internal colleagues to ensure void periods are minimised
* To support the Lettings Officers and Lettings Manager to ensure all applicants are checked for suitability in accordance with the Allocation Policy, liaising with external agencies such as Social Services, Support Agencies and the Police as necessary.
* To support the Lettings Officers and Lettings Manager to nominate properties to the various local authorities in line with the Group's nominations agreements. This includes reporting to local authorities on any lettings made on a regular basis.
* To support the Lettings Officers and Lettings Manager to carry out interviews with applicants over the telephone or face to face.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age