Business Development Manager/ Hugely Successful Restaurant
£28,000 - £32,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a business development Manager for one of Manchester's most success Restaurant venues. The venue is part of a multi-award independently owned Restaurant / bar. They provide one of the finest food offerings in terms of quality and current, along with a décor that speaks utter class. The venue also has a dining area that would appeal to any business lunch/dinner in the city. Weekly events that would appeal to anyone with a pallet for great food and drink are continually a success. Having a great product to sell is half the battle and once you meet the team and see the venue, you will jump at the chance to work along side such fabulous people.
Business Development Manager Requirements;
The ideal Business Development / Sales Manager candidate will have:
* At least 2 years' experience as a Sales (Business Development) Manager within the hospitality sector
* Entrepreneurial / Self-motivated & target driven
* A Natural networker with a very sociable nature
* Good knowledge / contacts in the Manchester area
* Ability to implement multi-channel marketing strategies for the future business
* Working closely Senior Management team and board
* Happy to work outside regular office hours on occasion to host private parties
* Has a network of clients so to hit the ground running, along with working towards new clientele
Benefits and Package:
* £28,000 - £32,000 DOE
* Pension scheme
* Meals on shift
* Bonus paid quarterly
* Years company awards with Black tie dinner
* Growing company so progression is a certainty
This really is an amazing opportunity for the right person and the company will nurture and embrace you to complete success. We need you in return to show a great sales attitude and a massive knowledge of the Manchester market along with a touch of class. Please apply within.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.