Assistant Financial Accountant + ACCA/ CIMA Study Support
£24- £27K + ACCA / CIMA Study Support
About the business:
Joining a global leading services business in Bradford, you be PQ ACCA/ CIMA Assistant Financial Accountant striving to becoming fully qualified. This exciting opportunity has been created due to growth, offering superb exposure in a solid Finance & Accountancy team with ample opportunities for progression, exposure and growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Financial Accounting reporting for Group consolidation
- Financial Accounting reporting for UK Statutory Accounts
- Heavily supporting the Senior Financial Accountant
- Assisting in production of Management Accounts
- Communicating within the Finance & Accountancy team
- Posting journals
- Communicating with various other senior management heads & departments.
- VAT returns
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Responsible for asset requests in an accurate and timely manner, according to set SLA's
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant
- Strong software experience
- Excellent excel skills
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Confident and pro-active approach to completing tasks
- Must have working experience of been an Assistant Accountant
- ACCA / CIMA Study support
- A clear progression path with ample exposure across the full accounts
- Access to rewards, benefits and discounts
- Free eye testing & deduction of glasses
- 34 days annual leave
- Parking on site
- Pension Scheme
Please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Shortlisting for interviews will commence this week with a view to interview next week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.