An excellent salary and benefits package is awaiting a Jersey-based Assistant Financial Account Manager. If you're a qualified and experienced Financial Account Manager based on Jersey, looking for the perfect private equity job, this could be the ideal role for you.
In our client's busy office (remote working currently), you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, the production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items. As a Financial Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of client care and daily tasks in the broader context of capital markets accounts management.
Your duties, tasks and challenges as Assistant Financial Manager will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for clients, including the arranging and coordinating of audits
- Production of daily NAVs - to include reconciliations of portfolio transactions, cash reconciliations and accrual processing
- Clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items including subscription and redemption movements, corporate actions, trade settlements, and cash forecasts
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and ad-hoc management accounts for open-ended fund clients
- Supporting the registrar function on subscriptions, redemptions and daily notifications.
You will also be helping to prepare fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribute to the analysis of actual costs against budget.
Skills and expertise required:
- ACCA qualified with 'Big 4' experience
- Strong academic and technical background
- Current IFRS/US GAAP experience
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics Nav (preferable)
If you're a passionate and committed Assistant Financial Account Manager living in or around Jersey, we want to hear from you today. Please register your interest today by applying online.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.