Assistant Finance Manager
Up to £30,500 per annum
My Client in the not-for-profit Industry are looking to appoint an Assistant Finance Manager based within their dynamic Finance Team.
The Assistant Finance Manager will have the ability and flexibility to thrive under pressure, alongside being comfortable making suggestions and implementing new processes.
Key Duties of the role include:
* Supporting the Finance Manager with budgeting processes and overseeing creditor and debtor systems
* Monthly accounts and returns assistance
* Maintaining accurate information in the production of monthly and annual accounts
* Supervising a Team of 3 - approving payments and monitoring workload as required
* Maintenance of Cashbooks - daily transfers between two accounts and monthly Cashbook reconciliations
* Overseeing the creditors system and payment of accounts
* Overseeing the debtors system and recovery of debts - this includes the setting up and maintaining of debtor accounts
* Assist in the completion of Statutory Financial Returns
* Assist in the production of monthly management accounts and the production of quarterly Profit and Loss accounts and Balance Sheets
* Assist Finance Assistants in the reconciliation of payroll and processing payroll recodes as required within the department
* Liaison with Internal and External auditors
The Assistant Finance Manager will be Part Qualified to CCAB Professional Accountancy standard or able to demonstrate that they are suitably Qualified by Experience.
The successful candidate will have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; and experience in managing or supervising staff.
Alongside all of this, you will have the ability to reconcile cashbooks, extensive knowledge of double entry bookkeeping and computerised E-Procurement systems.
If this position is of interest, please send your CV via the portal.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.