Fixed Term 18 month Contract - Assistant Finance Accountant
About the role;
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join a well known national company.
You will be required to assist with some of the aspects of Financial Accounting, as described below.
This particular vacancy concentrates on payroll control and reconciliation but would not discount movement to support other areas as required.
Your principle responsibilities and duties will be to produce accurate, timely and detailed reconciliations / analysis of centrally controlled balance sheet accounts in line with company policy to primarily include:
* Directly assisting with the Financial Director and Accounts and Finance Department
* Experience with Payroll Procedures.
* Management of Class 1A accruals and actuals
* HMRC (PAYE and NI) balance sheet management and reconciliation
* Bad debt - Provision and Write off
* Management of Apprentice Levy postings and recharges process
* Withholding Tax Recharges
* Ensuring timely interface of expenses system with SAP followed by monthly reconciliations
* Monthly wage accruals calculation
* Posting Operating Costs
* Acting as cover and support for some inter-company reconciliations
* Part-Qualified - ACCA or CIMA - (competition of ACCA - F papers and for final stage of CIMA)
* 2 years Experience within the same or similar role in Accounts
* Good Excel skills required
* High level of attention to detail
To find out more, apply today to start your next and exciting challenge.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.