Assistant Facilities Manager - Bristol (Schools)
6 Month Contract
Seeking an Assistant Facilities Manager for a 6 Month Contract in Bristol.
As an Assistant Facilities Manager you will support the Facilities Management team to provide project support and management of Company systems in line with the Authority Requirements.
Assistant Facilities Manager - Responsibilities
* Playing a leading role in maintaining and improving the projects involvement in the Management Systems (Quality Management, Environmental, Health and Safety)
* Assisting the FM management team with PPM planning, asset management, lifecycle reporting.
* Liaison with local site premises and hard services teams to ensure contract compliance.
* Responsibility for the management of lifecycle programme to include condition surveys and project works as required throughout the year.
* Assisting the FM management team to ensure orders and supplier information is up to date. To include maintaining electronic records and liaising with contractors to ensure health and safety compliance.
* Responsibility for Authority Notice of Change requirements across the project. To include meeting with contractors, pricing and updating necessary documents.
* Managing the Environmental procedures as set out by the Company
* Procure and manage waste contracts for all waste types required for the project sites.
* Responsibility for the collation and co-ordination of project wide scheduled work planners and issuing to relevant stakeholders.
* Assisting with general project administration/reporting
* Dealing with queries via email / phone.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with all the customer departments.
* Having knowledge of statutory compliance processes and procedures.
* Ensure all FM policies, procedures and standards are adhered to ensure compliance.
* Maintain and update project COSHH records and relevant risk assessments and distribute to the project site teams.
Assistant Facilities Manager - What do you need?
* Previous experience in FM provision
* Client relationships skills - experience of public/private sector culture
* Previous experience in a similar role * Strong interpersonal, customer relationship and organisational skills
* Knowledge of new technologies relating to the support services - such as telecommunications, security systems, office services, building management systems, IT software, energy management
* IT Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
* Full UK Driving Licence
Assistant Facilities Manager - Desirable Qualifications
IOSH Managing Safety.
* Management of Working in Confined Spaces.
* Level 3 in Legionella Control for Responsible Persons. * Knowledge of ISO 18001:2007 Health & Safety Management Systems. * Knowledge of ISO 9001, 2008 Quality Management Systems. * Knowledge of ISO, 14001, 2004 Environmental Management System.-
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.