Assistant Facilities Manager
Salary: £35,000 Depending on Experience
Hours: Full Time
Are you an experienced Facilities manager with an environmental background?
* Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
* Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Assist the Senior Facilities Manager in managing all aspects regarding the Environment, Utilities, Waste and Risk on the Project
* Degree linked to environmental issue
* Experience of working in FM
If you think you have the right skills to join, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.