ASSISTANT FACILITIES MANAGER
Working on the Coventry PFI Hospital contract. This includes a significant Acute Hospital, Mental Health facility and a retained estate located over two specific locations.
The role of the Assistant Facilities Manager is to support the Operations manager and Senior Facilities Manager with the mechanical running of the site. You will be managing the mechanical contractors for PPM and reactive maintenance across the hospital.
The ideal candidate will have:
* a Level 2/3 Mechanical qualification
* Experience managing mechanical contractors
* Experience on PFI contracts
* Experience with CAFM Systems.
IF YOU HAVE QUALIFIED AS A MECHANICAL ENGINEER BUT LOOKING TO GET OFF THE TOOLS THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU
What's in it for you?
* Holiday entitlement (26 days) + Bank Holidays
* Health insurance included
* Support for professional accreditation
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation)
* Castor Share Scheme ( Free of Tax and NI )
* Pension contributions matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life assurance scheme
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.