£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Overtime, Bonus, Staff Discount
September / October
Assistant Distribution Manager, Livingston, £27,000 to £30,000 per annum dependant on experience
We are recruiting for a Assistant Distribution Manager to work at our clients' site in Livingston.
Aside from working for a market leading business, there are a whole host of benefits to take advantage of if you join them. For a start, it's a permanent job with regular overtime to boost your income.
- Permanent job with regular overtime paid at great rates
- Annual bonus
- Staff discount
- Company share scheme
- Company cycle scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Long service annual leave benefit
- Life Assurance
- Company uniform
- Discount scheme offering money off with major retailers, holiday companies etc.
- Investment in training & development
What to expect as a Assistant Distribution Manager
- Monday to Friday day shift with occasional Saturday working (on average 1 Saturday from 4)
- Reporting to Distribution Centre Operations Managers
- Ensuring the optimum contribution from the warehouse team leading to an efficient and effective distribution operation
- Overseeing the DC operation in the absence of the Operation Managers
- Overseeing the unloading and receipt of goods
- Supervising the completion of all checks and documentation required for delivery vehicles
- Ensuring teams working in line with company policies and procedures
- Providing leadership and guidance to the supervisory team and all other team members
- Identifying training and development needs and implementing required training to ensure optimal work performance
- Motivating the team to deliver exceptional work performance
- Assisting the Operations Managers in the maintenance of security, personnel and stock
- Working closely with Operations Managers to ensure objectives achieved within required timescales
What we're looking for
- Senior supervisory or management experience within a distribution environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A solid work history
- An enthusiastic can do attitude
If you're interested in working for a well-respected business in a permanent position, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.