Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Luxury Residential Assistant Concierge
£25,000 + Benefits
Permanent, full time, various shifts
An award winning property management company are looking for luxury Residential Concierges for their iconic private residential development in Central London. You will be joining a pre opening team with an opportunity for career development.
The building is an incredibly prestigious development in an exclusive location, offering high-tech, state-of-the-art and fully serviced facilities and living, including a gym, spa, swimming pool, and cinema.
Working within a wider Concierge team, you will be providing an exceptional 5* service to all residents and their visitors, offering lifestyle services and dealing with all requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meeting and greeting Residents, Visitors and Suppliers
* Efficiently managing the lobby and lounges including general inspection and assuring tidiness throughout
* Answering all incoming email to the site email address and efficiently following up (dealing with requests, logging defects into the system, responding to enquiries)
* Main/First point of contact for Residents requests
* General enquiries
* Action daily lifestyle requests for the residents, including travel booking, dry cleaning, booking personal trainers, flower delivery, planning entertainment etc.
* Performing health & safety checks and conducting visual inspections of the site
* Liaising with the housekeeping and maintenance team regarding any issues
* Previous experience of being a Concierge, Reception or Guest Services at a 5* hotel, luxury residential development
* Strong communication skills
* Immaculate appearance, presentation and personal brand
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.