Assistant Cleaning Manager
FM & BUILDING SERVICES
£22,000 starting salary + £3,300 Car Allowance
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Are you an aspiring cleaning manager with experience managing a team of cleaners?
* Are you looking for a good career platform and progression?
* Do you want to join a prestigious public sector contract?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity is for a Assistant Cleaning Manager to Join the prestigious Lincoln county council contract and manage the cleaning service to ensure that the operational delivery of the cleaning on the contract is in accordance with the Service Delivery Plan and Health and Safety Practices.
You will be required to successfully obtain Enhanced DBS. Lincolnshire Police vetting will also be required. These will be processed prior to commencement of position.
If you have experience leading a team of up to 30 cleaners and Health and safety qualifications like IOSH then apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement (26 days) + Bank Holidays
- Health insurance included
- Support for professional accreditation
- Empower programme (award winning)
- Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation)
- Castor Share Scheme ( Free of Tax and NI )
- Pension contributions matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance scheme
I am looking to arrange interviews from week commencing the 23rd March 2020. If you are interested please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.