Are you an experienced Administrator looking to further develop a career in HR? Do you have some relevant HR Admin experience currently and would like to develop your knowledge more?
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to join an established team, working for a reputable company in a fast paced environment. This is a temporary contract for up to 4 weeks starting on the 23rd March.
You will have a good head for numbers, enjoy dealing with data and statistics, processing reports and implementing new ways of working. You will also have experience in a role possessing and utilising a real flexibility to adapt to change well in a corporate driven environment. High levels of confidentiality and sensitivity are required in dealing with difficult situations would also be very desirable for the nature of the role.
What will be a typical day for you?
- Working alongside the Hr Manager to provide administrative support.
- Process multiple forms and maintain employee records
- Updates databases internally e.g. sickness absence and maternity leave
- Prepares and amends where necessary HR documents e.g. employment contracts
- Reviews and amends as necessary HR related company policies and procedures
- Provides Payroll with relevant employee information g. salary and holidays
- Support management implement company policies and admin processes to ensure maximum productivity and promote the admin structure
Key skills for the role:
- Previous experience in an admin role or preferably working within an HR department.
- Strong background in utilising data/statistics/ reports
- Exceptional working knowledge of Ms Office particularly Excel
- Able to clearly express ideas and facts both in writing and verbally.
- Able to understand and interoperate Company policies and guidelines and request clarification where required.
- Subtlety and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive situations.
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload.
If you have the skills and experience to make this role a success and you are eager to work for an evolving Hr department then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.