Assistant Accountant + CIMA/ ACCA
£24- £27k + Study Support ACCA/ CIMA
About the business:
Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join this organically growing Manufacturing business in Leeds. A newly created role for an ambitious and driven Assistant Accountant who is actively studying towards their CIMA/ ACCA.
Duties to include:
* Assistance with daily, weekly and monthly accounting reports
* Analysing variances to budget/forecast and adjusting accruals/prepayments as necessary to ensure accurate position is reflected.
* Liaising internally with other departments to ensure budgets and costs are controlled & monitored
* Working with Accounts team to ensure accruals/prepayments are accurate.
* Managing the quarterly budget/forecast process to contribute to the sales forecast process.
* Analysis of performance and profitability with a view to improve forecasting, target setting and cost control.
* Analysing accounts information and running reports to ensure cost effectiveness/profitability and to drive correct decision-making.
* Identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements.
* Other ad-hoc projects as required.
* Fully AAT qualified/ Active Studier (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
* Ability to recognise and adapt to changing priorities, whilst remaining focused.
* Excellent Excel Skills
* Ambitious and desire to progress
* Strong numeracy and analytical skills are imperative
* Study Support ACCA/ CIMA
* Increasing holiday package
* Flexible working
* Superb staff discounts
* Free parking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.