Assistant Accountant + Study Support
£18- £22k + ACCA/ CIMA Study Support
Leeds City Centre
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Assistant Accountant to join this well established Law Firm in Leeds City Centre. As Assistant Accountant you will be joining a respectable Leeds based Law firm with a talented Accounts Team.
Duties to include:
* Complete VAT returns and other HMRC forms for group companies
* Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
* Produce monthly prepayment and accrual journals
* Administer company travel loan scheme
* Complete manual and online surveys e.g. ONS, Finance
* Maintain targets / charge rates on spreadsheets
* Maintain Company credit cards/ credit card returns
* Administer changes to standing orders
* Assist with monthly payroll procedures
* Maintenance of Partner/Associate Subscriptions
* Updating/maintaining numerous centralised spreadsheets;
* Provide support to the FD / Management Accountant during the annual budgeting process.
* Driven & ability to work on own initiative
* Looking towards gaining CIMA or ACCA qualification
* Confident & able to communicate internally and externally with different departments
* Strong Excel skills
* AAT Qualified or Degree level
* Reliable and self motivated
* Study Support CIMA/ ACCA
* 29 days holiday + increase with service
* Pension scheme
* Healthcare scheme
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Accountant with a desire to join a talented Finance team. Gaining exposure in accounts with ample opportunity to learn, you will be joining a successful company that encourages growth.
Please click and apply to be contacted with full details of the role, business & package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.