Assistant Accountant, Study Support ACCA/ CIMA
Superb opportunity for an experienced PQ Assistant Accountant to join this flourishing, global business in Leeds. Reporting directly into the Senior Accountant you will be trained and developed within the expanding Accounts team, supported through your studies to become fully qualified.
Duties to include
* Production of the monthly Management Accounts, including the calculation of relevant accruals and prepayments.
* Attend and actively participate in monthly accounts reviews with both Leeds and other localities
* Providing further analysis of costs to support reviews in both Leeds and London.
* Production of the Brand Legal Entity balance sheet, including analytical review for review by the Head of Financial Control & Reporting and Head of the Accounting Centre.
* Assist with year-end audit queries.
* Production of accurate balance sheet reconciliations to the required standard, with any risk exposure identified on a periodic basis.
* Identify where processes and procedures need improving
* Studying towards ACCA/ CIMA Qualification
* Strong excel skills
* Self motivated and able to
* Experience and exposure working at an Assistant Account level position
* Detailed understanding of standard criteria for production of balance sheet reconciliations.
* Enthusiastic and motivated.
* Free Parking on site
* Flexible working hours
* Generous holiday
* Regular social events
* Pension scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.