Great opportunity for an experienced accounts professional to work in a well established organisation! You will be based out of there office in the Trongate.
The role will last around 2-3 months however there may be a chance for a permanent opportunity should you do well initially. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00 with 50 minutes for lunch.
Your main Duties will include:
- Providing support to submit the group month end management accounts
- Various month end journals and revaluations
- Various balance sheet reconciliations
- Agent commission reconciliations
- Monthly statutory returns including VAT return and intrastat declarations
- Administration of service contracts, including posting all time-sheets and expenses to the contracts
- Various monthly analysis'
- Weekly production settlement variance analysis and weekly reports
- GBP & foreign petty cash
- Fixed asset register
- Various ad-hoc duties
- Must have strong excel skills
- knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- must be available to start in next few weeks
For more information please contact: Lyle.firstname.lastname@example.org // 0141 272 7733
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age