Call & Contact Centre,
Up to £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Assessor - Management, Customer Service and Administration
- Location - Liverpool & surrounding areas
- Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
- Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Excellent Holiday Entitlement (25 days + bank holidays)
- Mileage, Pension + more
Search are currently working with a training provider based in the North West who are growing and are looking to add to their team of Learning Facilitators.
As well as speaking to experienced Tutors/Assessors, we are also interested in hearing from candidates from a Management background (Customer Service/Office Management) who are interested in becoming a Learning Facilitator as the company will put them through their relevant qualifications to become a fully qualified Assessor.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeship Standards in Management (level 5), Customer Service and Business Administration (levels 2/3).
- Deliver full training and support learners through Functional Skills - Maths, English & IT up to level 2.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Meet Assessor KPI's in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Passionate about developing learners and people to achieve their qualifications
- Must hold relevant occupational experience in Management.
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Recognised Assessor Award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management, Customer Service and Business Administration (New Standards) up to level 5.
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths, English and IT).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.