Long term temp - based Manchester City Centre
Really interesting and involved role, within a unique environment. The role involves a lot of interaction with people and hence the client is looking for someone with a friendly and approachable outlook, with great administration skills.
The Assessment Centre in Manchester is used for Professional Examinations and Assessments.
The purpose of the Assessment Delivery Team Assistant is to assist and support other team members in hosting events, manage the reception on event days and carry out administrative work required within the centre.
- To support the team in updating schedules of work and events.
- Be responsible for maintaining established filing systems, storage of exam materials, test and event records.
- Manage the reception on event days providing support to other team members in the running of events.
- Under supervision, to prepare assessment materials and complete assigned administrative test preparation tasks.
- Assist in the setting up of meeting rooms and the examination circuit.
- Provide a professional and friendly service to customers, colleagues, suppliers and visitors, whilst maintaining a smart and professional appearance.
- To maintain up to date electronic and manual records, chasing up information as required.
- To support the Assessment Delivery Team with other administrative tasks such as preparing sign in sheets, preparing written correspondence using established templates, completing catering requests, administrating appraisals for associates and managing lost property.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age