Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
An exciting FTC position has become available working for a leading regulatory body in the heart of Manchester city centre. The job created will be working within there Assessment team as an Assessment officer.
12 month FTC
£26'000 per annum
Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
* Manage the item banks to ensure they are fit for purpose and are updated regularly by developing and managing an ongoing events programme. This includes item writing, pilots, editing and standard setting days.
* Liaise with stakeholders and generate draft tests which panel members will review and sign off.
* Seek and evaluate feedback from associates and staff on tests and items used in tests to support continuous improvement.
* Update stations/questions after pilots and live tests if relevant feedback is received from assessors/role players/statistical data.
* Complete statistical reporting
* Support the work of the team through effective communication with the Panels.
* Draft papers for the Panel meetings and other documents and correspondences required, such as the annual report to the Strategy & Policy Board.
* Take minutes and follow up actions that arise from panel meetings and record and maintain records of attendance.
* Eventually help manage a small team
* Ideally previous managerial experience
* Previous Assessment experience
* Ability to work autonomously
If you're interested in the excellent job opportunity apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.