Assessment Centre Assistant
Long term temp role - based Manchester City Centre
£10.30 per hour
This is an exciting role within a dynamic and unique setting. The role requires very good administration skills, and the ability to cope in a fast paced, attention driven environment. Any previous experience within a testing or assessment centre environment, would be advantageous.
The Assessment Development Team develop and maintain assessment materials used to deliver Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board exams, the tests of competence, and the revalidation assessment.
You will be responsible for providing efficient, timely and high-quality administrative support across a really busy team.
To process administrative tasks in line with team procedures. These include:
- Adding assessment material to the databases
- Updating material on the databases
- Printing and laminating material to be used on assessment days
To support the team to answer queries from:
- Candidates undertaking our assessments to help us trial new material
- Assessors and other internal colleagues
To support the team with meetings and events including:
- Scheduling (including arranging IT equipment and catering)
- Minute taking
- Completing standard checks on attendees
- Ensuring materials are prepared and ready to use on the day
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age