Software Engineer - Dundee - Permanent
Are you a passionate Software Engineer who would be keen to move into a more holistic technical environment working for a company with an exceptional international presence? Does the opportunity to rapidly progress in a high calibre technical environment with a business that is recognised as for delivering next-generation products? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client's software development team is growing and they are keen to add experienced technical specialists who enjoy developing and delivering rapid and responsive end to end solutions. This role will allow you full autonomy and your own personal approach to achieve results. There is a high level of support provided by this company and you will be given the opportunity, encouragement and support to further develop yourself with a company that values its talent and has excellent retention rates.
What will I be doing?
* Conduct feasibility studies on emerging product specifications and steer approaches
* Provide innovative technical and functional expertise in the delivery of software products in line with internal Product Life Cycle model and Market requirements.
* Maintain and recommend improvements to the existing software processes
What do I need for this job?
* Strong Software Development experience
* Exposure to OOL such as C#, VB.Net or Java
* SDLC(Software Development Life-cycle)
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like more information then please contact Dean Thorpe on 0141 272 7779 for a confidential conversation. Don't worry if you don't have an updated CV, I would be keen to hear from you regardless so you can explore the opportunity. We expect a high level of interest for this role please don't hesitate to contact me ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.