Asbestos Surveyor - P402
London and surrounding areas
£30,000 per annum, plus benefits
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced asbestos consultant to take the next step in their career in a high profile environment.
You would be joining a leading environmental consultancy as an Asbestos Surveyor and working on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sites.
Due to the size and scope of the business, opportunities for additional training and career advancement are always available.
My client is looking for an experienced Surveyor who is BOHS P402 Qualified, in the London area to join their growing team in Luton.
* You will be responsible for carrying out Asbestos Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on various commercial and industrial properties
* You will conduct Four Stage Clearance, Air Monitoring and Fibre Counting surveys
* As the face of the business you should represent yourself and your company in a professional manner at all times
* You will need to be organised and methodical to ensure reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner
* You will be working according to UKAS/ ISO 17025 quality standards
And participating in the quality assurance audit programme
* You should keep yourself up to date with asbestos legislation and industry best practice
* You will be able to manage your own diary and workload
* BOHS P402 qualification as a minimum, and prepared to take on additional training in further modules provided by the company
* P401 training/experience with lab analysis is advantageous
* Experience conducting surveys, four stage clearances, and air monitoring
* Experience with working to UKAS
* UK full clean driving license - willingness for regular travel
* Willingness to invest time in consistently keeping your knowledge and awareness of current trends up to date
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.