ASB Case Officer
£16.24 - £18.02 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for an ASB Officer on a temporary contract, on behalf of a Client. The role is working Full time hours - 9.00am - 4.30pm.
The Anti Social Behaviour Action Team has a temporary ASB Case Officer Vacancy. They are looking for people with a minimum of 2 years anti social behaviour casework experience. They are a proactive private sector team recognised for their good practice.
The officer will have experience of;
* Receiving and triaging reports of anti social behaviour
* Meeting with victims and witnesses to secure witness statements.
* Interviewing alleged anti-social behaviour perpetrators.
* Delivering informal and formal ASB interventions.
* Preparing ASB case files for legal action including statements and exhibits.
* Engaging with the community to encourage the reporting of anti-social behaviour and providing appropriate advice.
* Working with partners to develop effective solutions to community safety and anti-social behaviour issues.
* Identifying safeguarding concerns, making appropriate referrals and engaging with social care practitioners.
It is estimated that the temporary position will be for 3 months pending the service recruiting to a new permanent ASB Case Officer position that temporary staff are encouraged to apply for!
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age