Are you looking for your next full-time career challenge as an Arrears Advisor based in Redhill? Do you have a real passion for customer service and a genuine desire to help people facing financial difficulties get back on track?
We're recruiting for a well-established company known for their excellent customer service. They're seeking an Arrears Advisor in Redhill, for a full-time role paying £18,500 p/a. Full training and ongoing support will be provided, and you'll become part of a social and inclusive team.
The Arrears Advisor will undertake collections activity on unsecured and secured products. You will be working as part of a collaborative and committed team in the finance department dealing with a variety of calls to and from customers experiencing financial difficulties.
- Make and receive calls to customers in arrears
- Negotiate affordable, acceptable payment plans with customers
To succeed as an Arrears Advisor, you will need to bring about resolutions with debtors while delivering a high level of customer service, always following company policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Negotiation, persuasion and collaboration skills to gain customer commitment
- The ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds and circumstances
- A persuasive, persistent, and self-motivated approach to work and customer interactions
- The ability to take ownership of enquiries, avoiding the need to escalate to a manager
Ideally, you should have previous experience in a customer service or an Arrears Advisor role, along with call centre experience.
- £18,500 annual salary, in a full time role
- 25 days' holiday
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme and life cover
You will need to be flexible, working a rolling shift pattern between 9 am and 8 pm Monday to Friday, and 9 am to 2 pm Saturday (working 2 Saturdays in 4 weeks).
To apply for this Arrears Advisor role in Redhill, please get in touch with Tina today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.