Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Quarterly bonus OTE £21,500
Arrears Advisor Redhill £ 18, 770 Rising to £19,300 after probation plus Quarterly bonus OTE £21,500
Hours: rolling shift pattern between 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturday
Do you have a true passion for Customer Service?
We have a new exciting opportunity available for you if you are looking to pursue your career or wanting career progression within Customer Service.
We are recruiting for a large, well established company who are known for their excellent service which has improved and grown over the years. We are recruiting for the best suitable candidates who are highly motivated with a can do attitude to join the successful team as an Arrears Advisor located in Redhill, Surrey.
Do you have what it takes?
As an Arrears Advisor in this business you will deliver a high level of Customer Service and resolutions to their debtors, whilst following company policies and guidelines.
You will be responsible to undertake collections activity on unsecured/secured products. You will be working as part of a team in the finance department dealing with variety of outbound and inbound calls from customers who are experiencing financial difficulties.
(Full training will be provided)
Main duties and Responsibilities:
* To receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears via our automated & manual dialling system.
* Negotiate affordable payment plans with customers that are acceptable to both the client and the customer.
* To comply with regulatory and company policies at all times.
* Handle each call in the correct manner and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
* Be persuasive, persistent, and self motivated.
* Use negotiation and persuasion skills to gain customer commitment.
* Taking ownership of quires and complaints, avoiding the need to escalate to a manager.
Skills and experienced required:
* Call centre or Call handling experience preferred not essential.
* Confident telephone manner & Decision making
* Able to deal empathically with Vulnerable customers
* 25 days holiday.
* Special rates on products and services.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Discount on a range of products.
* Company pension's scheme and life cover.
Successful candidates will be subject to credit and background checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.