Area Sales Manager
A well established and excitingly traditional company within the textiles industry is looking to hire a new Area Sales Manager to help grow their presence around the South East!
Building a strong network of interior designers and specifiers you'll bring quality textile products to market. Primarily a field based role, you'll build a pipeline of potential customers and develop new opportunities to increase sales.
* Face to face meetings with potential clients to showcase the products and win new business
* Maintaining strong client relationships in order to grow key accounts
* Attending furnishing events across the country to build knowledge and networks
* Managing your own diary in order to accurately forecast sales figures
* Previous experience selling B2B within the home furnishings sector
* Energetic and enthusiastic approach to work
* Demonstrable experience influencing clients
* Self motivated and disciplined
Obviously this role will require applicants to hold a full UK drivers licence and be happy to travel frequently around your assigned area. So if you're looking for a field based role to utilise your existing home furnishing experience, reach out to Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy to learn more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.