My client has an excellent opportunity for a Territory Manager selling into the hospitality market. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing the foundation of strong, meaningful relationships with the top restaurants and take away spots across your territory to successfully expand consumer choice as well as managing existing partners
- Managing partners across your territory; helping them grow their business, supporting them through their challenges and ultimately ensuring they're getting the most and seeing the benefits of their partnership with you
- Creating a commercially successful territory through effective local, strategic growth plans. It's your territory and your responsibility to ensure it's as successful as possible
- Always being on the lookout for local events and activation opportunities that will help drive consumer awareness and demand - joining up local customers to the best local restaurant partners.
- Visiting new partners within 14 days of going live and their ensuring their account is optimised for success
- Use technology provided by employer to cover all work activity.
- Spending a minimum of 5 hours within your allocated territory in customer facing appointments
What they're looking for from you:
- Experience within FMCG market
- Proven track record in field sales
- Experience in strategic account growth
- Business development
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Full Clean Driving License
What they'll offer the right candidate for this role:
- Competitive basic salary + monthly bonus
- Fuel card
- Company car
- Gym membership
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.