Are you looking to work for an expanding, diverse and fun restaurant group?
My client are looking for an established Kitchen Operations Manager to join their team and really make the role their own. This is a first appointment and provides the opportunity to make the position your own. They are looking for someone with big ambition and even bigger personality!
* Working with the Operations Director to ensure Food Safety and Health & Safety compliance within the kitchens.
* Working with the Operations Director on chef recruitment, retention and development & training.
* Working with the Operations Director to ensure control of budgeted food margin through recipe analysis & costing, stock take auditing and daily production checks.
* Flexible workings hours to accommodate the needs of the business.
The ideal candidate will:
* Proactive & hands-on management approach.
* Exceptional eye for detail.
* Ability to successfully manage a business at multi-site level.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Ability to follow and execute brand standards.
If this sounds like you and you want the opportunity to join a truly unique brand then please apply here or contact Craig at 0203 0536931.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.