An Architectural Technician is sought for a long-term temporary appointment, expected to be at least 2 years, based in Dalkeith.
They are looking for someone at an Assistant level to support senior architectural staff members with Revit drawings on a variety of projects both new build and refurbishments with values from £10k to £multimillion.
Skills / Requirements:-
- Proven qualifications and/or training and competency in Revit and construction design.
- Ability to produce high quality construction drawings and detailing.
- Skills in AutoCAD and Revit are essential.
- Good working knowledge of Scottish Building Regulations.
- Experience in warrant and planning applications.
- Able to work within a small team.
This is a full time appointment expected to last at least 2 years.
Please apply online or call Richard Thorpe on 01383 745 309.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age