Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Search Construction & Property are seeking an experienced Lead Architectural Designer to work on some of the North East of Scotland's most prominent housing developments. The candidate should have a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in all aspects of project running. Good technical and contract knowledge important, but design skills will be a priority.
The successful candidate will contribute to the future development of the company and the opportunity exists for career advancement. You would be joining a friendly team, and housed in fantastic offices in Aberdeen.
- Developing Client brief and liaising with the client.
- Preparing initial sketch designs
- Prepare drawings for planning stage including presentation drawings
- Assist in preparation of design statements, and online applications
- Work alongside external consultants and ensure collaborative design on all projects
- Prepare drawings for warrant, including plans, sections, elevations and all necessary detailing.
- Liaise with the local authority to satisfy statutory obligations
- Conduct site inspections and liaise with the contractor and design team
- Arrange site investigations, utilities checks, topographical surveys etc.
- Architectural technologist from a commercial background
- Efficient in AutoCAD
- Self-motivated and happy to work as part of a team
- Confident with a sound knowledge of the current Scottish Building
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.