An opportunity has arisen for an Arabic Speaking Telemarketer to join a busy company based in Altrincham. This is a temporary sales position, beginning August 2020, on an ongoing contract for up to two months, working 8 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday. It comes with a salary of £9.50 an hour plus bonus.
As an Arabic Speaking Telemarketer in Altrincham, you will be outgoing, sales motivated and will enjoy working in a collaborative environment. To be considered for this telemarketing executive role, you will need prior sales experience working in a sales and marketing environment. As this role is phone-based, you will need to be an excellent, confident communicator, with the ability to question and listen to customers to establish their needs effectively.
The primary responsibilities of this Arabic speaking sales role will include:
- Finding new contacts for our clients to call or mailshot in the Middle East
- Making outbound sales B2B calls to senior Arabic decision-makers promoting awareness of products
- Arranging appointments for field-based BDMs to visit clients
- Calling up contacts that have been invited to events and persuading them to attend
The Arabic Speaking Telemarketer we are looking for will be flexible, with B2B experience and a keenness to join other ambitious telemarketing professionals.
To succeed in your application, you will have:
- A sales and marketing environment background
- Phone-based sales and selling experience
- Fluency in Business Arabic, plus English, both written and verbally
- The ability to question and listen effectively to identify a client's needs
In return for your commitment and dedication, you'll benefit from £9.50 an hour, paid weekly, plus bonus. Benefits include 28 days' holiday and contributory pension scheme.
If this Arabic Speaking Telemarketer job in Altrincham sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply online today, and we'll be in touch soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age