Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
Search consultancy are currently working alongside Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council to find a number of experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioners (AMHP's). This role is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible.
Pay rate: Up to £33.60 per hour
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing Mental Health Act reports
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
This role is subject to Social Work England, DBS and reference checks.
Why Search Consultancy Ltd?
Since our first office opened thirty years ago, we've built an enviable reputation for providing a high quality recruitment service. The Health and Social Care division at Search Consultancy Ltd is one of the largest providers of temporary healthcare workers. Your dedicated consultant will provide advice and work with you to find the perfect job.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or contact Nick Purdham at the Manchester office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age