Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Evette van Est
Evette van Est
Temp Applications Adviser
Purpose of the job
The Applications Adviser deals with all the technical aspects of a doctor's registration. The Applications Adviser handles a range of complex application types from doctors and is responsible for processing and approving those applications in line with the companies guidelines and relevant legislation.
Main responsibilities of the job
The post includes the following duties:
1. Managing a challenging caseload of complex registration applications in line with relevant legislation, policy and procedure. Ensuring that all work is completed within published service levels.
2. Preparing cases for referral to senior management, Assistant Registrars and the Investigations and Intelligence team where they fall outside of normal guidelines/policy.
3. Producing high quality written correspondence throughout the application process and contacting doctors by telephone to obtain information and keep them updated with progress.
4. Providing an excellent level of customer service to doctors, colleagues and employers. Providing support and advice to colleagues.
5. Maintaining accurate and up to date electronic records in the bespoke database, ensuring quality standards are achieved.
6. Participating in the Directorate's quality assurance programme including providing feedback and support to colleagues.
7. Utilising a wide range of information reference materials in order to ensure the assessment of applications is fully compliant with policy, procedure and relevant legislation.
8. Such other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time. These may include working additional hours in peak periods and providing cover for colleagues in the Directorate as required.
9. Participating in continuous improvement initiatives when required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.