Junior Application Support Analyst (Sussex based)
Our client, a leading healthcare IT service organisation, based in Sussex, is seeking a Junior Application Support Specialist to provide IT support to approximately 350 employees across multiple sites in the UK.
The team delivers its IT service through 100% cloud based providers, this role would suit somebody who has experience in application support or a similar role and is keen to expand their skills and expertise to provide support within this environment.
* Providing remote technical support to teams within the organisation across multiple sites.
* Providing remote technical support to external users from around the country.
* Prioritising technical issues based on impact and severity.
* Identifying reoccurring issues providing analysis on cause.
* Identifying and resolving technical issues.
* Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
* Working with our service desk, making sure all issues are logged and actioned.
* 1+ years' experience in an application support or similar role.
* Experience providing 1st & 2nd line support of bespoke systems.
* Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
* Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills.
* Critical thinking skills.
* Problem solving.
* Self-starter able to work without close supervision to achieve goals.
* Ability to read and write structured query language (SQL).
* Data manipulation using Excel and/or ETL tools.
This an excellent role for someone looking for their next challenge and the next step in their career.
This role is based in mid-Sussex so please ensure you can work in this location.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.