Application Support Analyst - SQL, Windows
Excellent opportunity to join a global business as an Application Support Analyst where you will be part of a well established team that invests in their staff.
Role responsibilities include:
* Logging, tracking and investigating incidents, liaising with colleagues to ensure SLAs are achieved
* Document support cases, following up with customers where necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
* Ensure relevant documentation is provided to log calls and follow escalation procedures when necessary
* Work closely with other teams across the business to assist in closing support calls
* Build relationships with customers and assist in the overall improvement of business processes
* Experience working in an application support role including responding to and closing support calls
* Strong understanding of SQL and Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
* Knowledge of relational databases
* Incident, problem, change and release management experience
* Understanding of ITIL principles
If this is of interest and you'd like to find out more, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.