Application Support Analyst
Are you passionate about providing excellent support to clients?
Do you have strong knowledge of SQL with experience of SQL queries and using SQL to analyse data?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT candidate to join a market leading business as an Application Support Analyst. You will be part of a business critical team who are responsible for supporting application users and ensuring client SLAs are achieved. You will be part of a well established team who provide ongoing support for a bespoke application; in return they will provide ongoing training and the opportunity to progress your career.
Role responsibilities include:
* Log, track and investigate incidents where you will liaise with colleagues to ensure SLAs are achieved
* Document support cases where you will follow up with customers where necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
* Ensure relevant documentation is provided to log calls and follow escalation procedures when necessary
* Work closely with other teams across the business to assist in closing support calls
* Build relationships with customers and assist in the overall improvement of business processes
* Experience working in an application or IT support role where you respond to and close support calls
* Strong understanding of SQL and Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
* Knowledge of relational databases
* Incident, problem, change and release management experience
* Understanding of ITIL principles
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business where you will provide bespoke application support to global clients - if this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.