At heart are you and do you always want to be an ENGINEER?
This role will allow you to:
- Scope, shape and carve out enterprise level systems / enterprise level solutions
- Act in an advisory capacity to key stakeholders
- Build prototypes
- Work from top level down, so on application design but still able to hands on code
What is in it for you?
- Complex, interesting project work that pushes software engineering boundaries
- The interesting work covers but is not exhausted by SOA, work using modern best practice and trends such as Microservices, Big Data, varied tech stack ( MS Stack, Java Stack, Design Patterns )
- Working in a culture of autonomy and ownership with a team that care about what they produce and in customer driven design
- Culture of continuous learning, support and encouragement and time to follow market trends whilst balancing home life balance
What do you bring to this environment?
- You progressed from Software Engineering into Application Design
- You are confident with SOA and Agile environments
- You are language agnostic and have used any of:
- Java and / or
- C# and / or
- React and / or
- Angular and / or
- js and / or
- Knockout and / or
- Typescript and / or
- Your as at home on a white board facing off to business stakeholders explaining the benefit to them as you are in nitty gritty technical design patterns and explaining SOA to high performing team of Software Engineers
- You get scale, you work at enterprise level and working in highly regulated sectors does not phase you
Advantageous to have any of:
- Microservices, Distributed Systems, Big Data
If this sounds like you, or you tick many of the boxes and want a chat to understand the role further then please send me your CV in the first instance and let's chat?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.