Search Consultancy is working with a Greater Manchester based local authority to recruit a number of full-time Anti Social Behaviour Officers on an ongoing, temporary basis for its proactive, private sector team who are recognised for their good practice.
As an Anti Social Behaviour Officer you will have significant ASB experience.
Duties of the role include:
- Receiving and triaging reports of anti social behaviour.
- Meeting with victims and witnesses to secure witness statements.
- Interviewing alleged anti-social behaviour perpetrators.
- Delivering informal and formal asb interventions.
- Preparing asb case files for legal action including statements and exhibits.
- Engaging with the community to encourage the reporting of anti-social behaviour and providing appropriate advice.
- Working with partners to develop effective solutions to community safety and anti-social behaviour issues.
- Identifying safeguarding concerns, making appropriate referrals and engaging with social care practitioners.
Please apply with your up to date cv and a daytime contact number
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age