An exciting opportunity for an Angular/NodeJS. My client, a leading one in Surrey Tech scene, are looking for a number of talented, personable, and ambitious deveelopers to join their thriving team. This is Development work that genuinely will make a difference to people's lives and give you the career defintion you are looking for.
I am looking for an Angular/NodeJS Developer to support the development of our client and internally facing web applications. You will work closely with UX/UI team to develop user interfaces driven by human-centered design. You will provide proactive bug fixing and improvements to ensure our users have a great experience using our products. You will be developing new Angular applications and NodeJS API's, as well as maintaining the existing applications.
What you'll do:
* Delivering a complete front-end application using Angular
* Delivering a secure public facing API using NestJS
* Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
* Ensuring all solutions are developed to agreed architecture and security standards
* Ensuring a test-driven focus on development, where all code has a full suite of automated tests (functional and non- functional)
What I am looking for:
· Deep knowledge of Angular and NodeJS development practices and common approaches
· Experience working with libraries and publishing to NPM
· Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
· Extensive knowledge of SCSS/CSS and Web frameworks
· Writing extensive unit tests using Jasmine, Jest and Karma
· Creating and running e2e test suites for all components using Protractor and/or Cucumber.
· Experience working in and deploying to AWS
· Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
· Experience working in an agile environment, using tools like JIRA to communicate and understand work
· A team player with a positive attitude and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to master new/emerging technologies, stay up to date with relevant technologies, and proactively suggest architecture changes and new coding practices
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Chris Barnes on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 855019.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.