Android Developer - Mobile Application Development, Scripting, Android UI, Scale
What is important to you as an Android Application Developer? Is it:
- Passion - do you want to work with likeminded Mobile Developers who share your enthusiasm for Android Application Development ( Inclusive Design, Open Source )
- Creativity - do you want to contribute to a culture of fresh ideas, creativity, work collaboratively to stay ahead of the new technology curve
- Continuous Learning - do you want to be encouraged and supported to grow technically, with training and upskilling engrained in the culture
My client offer this and MORE, you will be working on interesting projects as part of a new and growing team that you can really help shape.
You must have:
- Android Development, Java, NDK ( Native Development Kit )
- Full SDLC for Android Applications
- Android UI Standards experience / knowledge (nice to have)
- Some of the following advantageous: CI, Gradle, Git, HTML, XML, JSON
This is a great opportunity to really make your mark on a growing team, in a business that supports your growth as you work on Inclusive Design, Open Source, Scalable solutions at Enterprise Level.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.