Analytical Team Leader
Solid State Crystallisation Development
Competitive salary (compared to mainland UK)
Are you an experienced Analytical Team Leader or Senior Scientist from the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have experience in the development of crystallisation processes for small molecule pharmaceuticals? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
You will be joining a 'Great place to work' at an exciting time in a beautiful location in Northern Ireland. This stunning part of the world has recently been voted the 'Happiest place to live in the UK'. Like many existing employees have already found, once you start here, you just won't want to leave and there are countless diverse career opportunities just waiting for the right person.
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland, is looking to recruit an Analytical team Leader for their Solid State Crystallisation Development team.
* You would be responsible for the development of fit-for-purpose crystallisation procedures on behalf of external clients or in support of internal chemistry projects.
* This role will ensure that the project work they are responsible for is completed to the right standard and targets.
* This position will provide you with the opportunity to work on complex projects, allowing the chance to learn and develop your skills and experience.
* Plus, you will have the opportunity to work with some fantastic and inspirational scientists who are truly dedicated to the advancement of human health.
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Team Leader post:
* a BSc in Chemistry or equivalent is essential
* Previous industry experience in the development of crystallisation processes for small molecule pharmaceuticals
* Previous experience in a GMP/GLP environment
* Experience in the performance management of team(s)
* Up-to-date knowledge of regulatory guidelines relevant to drug development
* Experience in process transfers and work in a manufacturing plant
* Experience leading investigations and root cause analysis
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and you have experience in development of crystallisation processes for small molecule pharmaceuticals along with team leadership skills, then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.