6 month contract
£15.42 per hour
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Merseyside, is looking to recruit an Analytical Scientist on a 6 month temporary contract.
Key responsibilities of the Analytical Scientist are:
* Conduct testing of analytical samples for the specific laboratory area (Chromatography, Spectroscopy, Raw Materials) using HPLC and UPLC, as well as electrophoresis, ELISA and SDS-PAGE.
* Performing their work in a safe and effective manner in compliance with cGMP and Regulatory requirements.
* Perform chemical testing following approved methodology, to assure that the potency, purity, safety and stability of our products, components and in-process stages are in compliance with approved specifications.
* Participating in laboratory administration, including notification of out of specification, deviations initiation/investigation, PPA, progression of change controls related actions, SOP reviews and closure of assigned corrective/preventative actions.
* Ensuring that the maintenance, qualification and calibration of laboratory equipment used is up to date and at the required GMP standards. To use only approved and validated assay processes and reagents.
The ideal candidate:
* Will have a BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject area
* Must have previous experience using HPLC and other QC testing techniques
* Must have knowledge of GMP
If you are an experienced QC analyst looking for your next challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age