Up to £24,000 per annum
My client, a pharmaceutical company based in North Wales, is looking to recruit a number of Analytical Chemists to develop and validate analytical methods for the testing of their products. Testing includes feasibility, method development, QC release and stability studies.
Key responsibilities of the Analytical Chemist are:
* To develop and validate robust analytical test methods to support formulation development, cleaning verification, stability and quality
* To perform analytical tests on raw materials, in-process, finished product (QC) and stability samples and perform statistical analysis and interpretation of data
* To report any deviations and assist in analytical investigations and analytical problem solving, including completion of CAPAs
* To generate, complete and review laboratory documentation
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Chemist will have:
* A BSc/MChem or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
* 1-2 years of previous experience in HPLC/UPLC analysis and method development is preferential
If you would like to join an expanding pharmaceutical company and are an experienced analytical chemist with a good understanding of method development please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.