Senior Analytical Chemist
Competitive salary (compared to mainland UK)
Are you an experienced Chemist or an Analytical Scientist from the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have experience in method development using techniques such as HPLC and GC? Then I may have the perfect role for you!
You will be joining a 'Great place to work' at an exciting time in a beautiful location in Northern Ireland. This stunning part of the world has recently been voted the 'Happiest place to live in the UK'. Like many existing employees have already found, once you start here, you just won't want to leave and there are countless diverse career opportunities just waiting for the right person.
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland, is looking to recruit a number of Senior Method Development Chemists, to join their Analytical team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Method Development Chemist are:
* Develop and suitably validate analytical methods in support of API and/or drug product manufacture and/or stand-alone analytical projects.
* Perform routine analytical testing in line with project requirements, including:
? Stability testing
? Testing in support of chemical development activities (process development, protein and peptide technologies)
? Product release testing
* Performing routine testing using: HPLC, GC, NMR, IR, UV, MS and KF.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Method Development Chemist post:
* a BSc in Chemistry or equivalent is essential
* Previous analytical experience within industry such as pharmaceuticals
* knowledge and experience of drug substance and API analysis.
* knowledge and experience in the use of techniques such as HPLC and GC within a development environment is essential.
* Previous experience in method development for new methods is essential
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and make real advancements scientifically and in your career as an Analytical Scientist/Chemist please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.