Are you a Analyst Programmer looking for that next step in your career?
Do you have strong experience with Office 365, C#, ASP.Net, Azure?
If so… DO not look further!!
Main Purpose of Job
To analyse system requirements and to design, test, code and modify database management systems applications and controls to agreed company standards. Works independently on small, less complex projects.
* Analysing and implementing application data amendments
* Developing and maintaining solutions to support the business, as identified by the Business Solutions Manager and Business Analysts
* Diagnosing and resolving problems with applications systems in the production environment
* Coding programs according to industry standards and specifications
* Developing test plans and test data and conducting tests
* Using development knowledge to analyse and help to create business environments
* 'Development level' involvement throughout the full software development life cycle
* Providing technical input to the Business Solutions team
* Supporting third party applications
* Assisting team members in the fixing of faults as appropriate
* Assisting in the maintenance of team documentation Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Skills and Experience:
* Experience from a similar support or development role in supporting business critical systems in a medium/large organisation
* Excellent technical computing, analysis, design and development skills to a proven professional level
* A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving
* A proactive approach with the ability to prioritise own workload within demanding schedules
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Good understanding of the gas and electricity industry dataflows and metering standards
* Able to take ownership of problems and requests as well as the ability to work in a pressurised environment
("Office 365" or "C#" or "Azure" or "ASP.NET" or "PowerShell" or "SQL")
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.