Mobile Air-conditioning Engineer
Working for a leading Facilities Management company on a mobile basis covering various sites throughout the Aberdeen area.
- Travelling throughout Aberdeen performing PPMs and Reactive servcies on commercial air-conditioning units.
- Fault finding and repairing - compressor change, AHU's, FCU's, replacing filters
- Maintain optimum performance and standards of client premises and operate allocated sites professionally and effectively in line with Company Standards.
- To use hand held technology for all planned and reactive works
- Ensuring plant/equipment is maintained in accordance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- Participate as required in duty standby/call-out rosters and emergency response teams as required.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
To be considered:
- C&G in Air Conditioning / recognised qualification
- Previous FM experience
- Driving licence
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.