I have a job for a Mobile Air conditioning engineer to join the FM team within the Midlands region. The air conditioning engineer will report directly to the Contracts Manager, and be expected to take full responsibility for the AC maintenance across several sites in and around the Midlands area. As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business.
You will focus on:
* Planned Preventative Maintenance and completing paperwork.
* Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and completing paperwork.
* Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
* Assist team members as required or as directed from Contract Manager.
* Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
* Overseeing visiting sub-contractors
* Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
* Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies / procedures.
* Understand and complete all work related documentation
* Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
To succeed in this role you will have:
* City & Guilds Charging and Recovery of Refrigerants
* City & Guilds 2078 Safe Handling/CITB 206710
* City & Guilds F-Gas and ODS Regulations CAT 1 500/5730/3
* City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering Services-Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Level 2
* Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
* An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
* Strong customer care focus.
* Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
* Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate timely manner.
* Full UK Drivers licence.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.