Project Manager - Agile Delivery - Financial Platform Delivery - Edinburgh - extensions expected
I have an immediate Agile Project Manager opportunity in Edinburgh as part of a major Financial Platform delivery programme with our client in Edinburgh.
Working closely with Business Stakeholders and Business SMEs, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of the new functionality developments and regulatory change requirements and successful integration with existing systems.
As such, I am keen to speak with candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- Proven background working as a Project Manager on large-scale Agile delivery projects
- Previous experience of working in Financial Services, particularly on Financial platform integration projects would be preferred
- Strong Project Planning skills
- End-to-end project delivery experience within enterprise environments
- Strong Agile methodology knowledge
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to challenge, influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of Life & Pensions products and services would be a distinct advantage
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age