Agile TDD Java Developer - Pair Programming, Tower Bridge, Java, Agile, end-to-end, full SDLC
Are you an Agile evangelist who works on Test Driven Development and wants to continue to do so?
Do you want to work in forward thinking business where you will work in Paired Programming environment?
You will get to work on interesting / complex development projects at enterprise level with a business that invests in staff and offers career paths as a technical guru or manager.
You must have:
- First and foremost as a Java Software Engineer developing Applications you are:
- an Innovator
- a Technology Enthusiast
- adopting best practice and trends ( AGILE, TDD essential & PAIRED PROGRAMMING nice to have but must want to work with )
- a problem solver
- Strong background in Java Development using TDD ( you must be using Test Driven Development for this role or have a passion for TDD and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of TDD in a coding exercise )
Nice to have:
- Worked on Modularising Component Code, understands Deployment & Release protocols and issues that can arise
- An understanding of Inter-Application Testing Patterns
- The ability and knowledge to reduce technical debt through REFACTORING
- Back-end experience with knowledge of PL/SQL & SQL
- Enjoy shared knowledge and learning environment where you will follow trends and will be supported in continuous upskilling
This is a fantastic chance to work in environment that will give you freedom as part of a high performing truly agile team to innovate and create the best solutions. You will feel backed and you will be supported in growing technically.
Please apply to hear more on this not only career enhancing role but join a truly enjoyable team environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.